Town of Hillsboro Beach Recognizes the month of September as Suicide Prevention Awareness Month and supports the mission of Lock It Up! For the Safety of our residents please to by Town Hall and pick up a Gun Safety Lock! Read on...
The Office of Economic and Small Business Development (OESBD) is hosting this annual MUST ATTEND business development workshop on Friday, October 13th, 2023 at the Broward County Governmental Center at 115 S. Andrews Ave in Ft. Lauderdale. Register Now
Dear Hillsboro Beach Neighbors, "Greetings from the Long HOT SUMMER!" Hope you are doing well, no matter where you are summering, as it has been a crazy weather all over the country! Read on...
Broward County Public Schools is pleased to share the video See Something, Say Something! The video is to encourage students to report any threats & enhance the safety of our students and community. Read on...
The Town of Hillsboro Beach, Florida will hold a Regular Commission Meeting at 9:00am, Tuesday, September 12, 2023. Read on...
- Water Bill Xpress-Pay
- Event Calendar
- 1174-1185 Hillsboro Mile Development
- Website Accessibility Statement
We’re excited to announce that we’ve recently partnered with Xpress-pay, a leading e-Payment solution provider, to provide you with a faster, more convenient way to pay your water bills. We're confident this will be a great addition to the service the Town currently provides.
Simply visit the Xpress-Pay it! website to get started. You can use virtually any device to pay; and create a secure digital wallet account to make future transactions even easier!
Compliance Determination Approval
Approved Development Orders
Approved Site Plans (2-1-2022 Mtg)
Resubmittals (1-11-2022 Meeting)
- Ltr to Mac Serda re Application Resubmission 12-16-21 with attachments
- Ltr to Mac Serda re Revised Variance with attachment
- Zoning Landscape Set - REVISION
- Comment Response 1177 Hillsboro Mile 044800015 2021-12-17
- FINAL_APPLICATION FOR SITE PLAN SUBMITTAL-REVISED 12-17-2021
- Hillsboro Mile Civil Set 12-20-2021
- Drainage Report 12-17-2021
- Hillsboro Mile Traffic Impact Analysis 12 17 2021 SS
Variance Request Documents (submitted 11-8-2021)
- Comment Response 1177 Hillsboro Mile 044800015 2021-11-02
- 86050 MP 14.626 SR A1A_1177 Hillsboro Mile
- 2021.11.08_Related_Hillsboro_Arquitectonica Comments
- 2021.11.08_Related_Hillsboro Beach_RE-SUBMITTAL SET
- 2021.11.05 - 1177 Hillsboro Mile Full Set_JDH DSS
- 2021.11.04 - Hillsboro Mile Traffic Impact Analysis_SS
- 2021.11.04 - Drainage Report_JDH DSS
- PLANNING AND ZONING - 1st Review
- 1174-1185 HM Development Applicaion re Variance Requst (11-10-2021)
- Revised Letter to Mac Serda re Site Plan Approval Application
- Appeal of Hillsboro Property Owne(151272415.11)
- Exhibit B
- Exhibit C
- Exhibit A
Withdraw Proposed Height Ordinance (11-2-2021)
Site Plan Approval Request Documents (submitted 7-28-2021)
- Development Project Appraisal
- 2021 07 28 Hillsboro Mile Preliminary GRS-Assessment-final
- Appendix B 1993 Conservation Area Agreement Broward County-Kennelly
- Development Application Related 2021 07 26
- 2021 07 19 Plat Note Language
- 2021 07 28 - Hillsboro Mile Civil Set DSS
- 2021 07 28 Hillsboro Mile - East Parcel Vegetative Communities Exhibit-Prelim App C 36x24
- Trip Generation Letter 07 27 21
- 2021 07 28 Hillsboro Mile - West Parcel Vegetative Communities Exhibit-Prelim App D 36x24
- Justification Statement relating to Proposed Residential Development of Property(85658476.1)
- Performance Standard Height Bonuses - PRH Hillsboro(83807870.3)
- Written Consent of the Manager and Members of PRH Dezer Hillsboro Mile LLC - signed
- Statement of Compliance with Height Criteria(85769975.1)
- Traffic Impact Analysis 07 27 21 Red
- 2021 07 29 Hillsboro Beach Siteplan Application Landscape Submittal
- 2021 07 29 Hillsboro Mile ARCH FINAL SUBMITTAL SET 36x24
- Development Order - Site Plan Approval 1174-1185 HIllsboro Mile (2-1-2022)
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
The Town of Hillsboro Beach is committed to Accessibility
The Town of Hillsboro Beach strives to maintain a website that is both accessible to all visitors and compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) put forth by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We recognize that accessibility and usability are not always possible in every area of the website, or for those visitors using assistive technologies and devices. The Town of Hillsboro Beach conducts accessibility reviews of its website and remediates issues uncovered by these audits. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
The Town of Hillsboro Beach has designated an ADA Coordinator to facilitate assistance for disabled persons. If you are not able to access any of the content on the Website, please contact the ADA Coordinator for assistance, modification:
Sherry D. Henderson, CMC Town Clerk ADA Coordinator
Town of Hillsboro Beach 1210 Hillsboro Mile Hillsboro Beach, FL 33062 email@example.com 954-427-4011
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader, etc.) and have difficulty accessing any information, please identify the information or material to which you seek access, specify the webpage or element and provide any other relevant information to help us locate the problem and your contact information so that the Town may provide a solution.