- News & Announcements
- Event Calendar
- 1174-1185 Hillsboro Mile Development
- A1A Mobility Improvement FDOT
- Sign Up For Emergency Alerts & Emails
- Website Accessibility Statement
- Covid-19 & Vaccinations Updates
Town Commission MeetingThe Town of Hillsboro Beach, Florida will hold a Regular Commission Meeting at 9:00am, Tuesday, July 11, 2023. Read on...
Hurricane SeasonFlorida's Hurricane Season is June 1 through November 30. As a barrier island, Hillsboro Beach falls within a mandatory evacuation area. Read on...
Keeping Up with Election InformationBroward County, FL (June 2, 2023) - This year is not a big election year however, our work at the Broward County Supervisor of Elections never stops. To ensure voters are constantly in the know of important items, we are asking for your partnership. Read on...
(FSBPA) names Hillsboro Beach/Deerfield Beach Best Beach ProjectFlorida Shore and Beach Preservation Associate (FSBPA) names Hillsboro Beach/Deerfield Beach Project "Best Restored Beach" award Read on...
Mon Jun. 12
Tue Jul. 4
Mon Jul. 10
Tue Jul. 11
Writ of Certiorari -1174-1185 HM Site Plan
Compliance Determination Approval
Approved Development Orders
Approved Site Plans (2-1-2022 Mtg)
Resubmittals (1-11-2022 Meeting)
- Ltr to Mac Serda re Application Resubmission 12-16-21 with attachments
- Ltr to Mac Serda re Revised Variance with attachment
- Zoning Landscape Set - REVISION
- Comment Response 1177 Hillsboro Mile 044800015 2021-12-17
- FINAL_APPLICATION FOR SITE PLAN SUBMITTAL-REVISED 12-17-2021
- Hillsboro Mile Civil Set 12-20-2021
- Drainage Report 12-17-2021
- Hillsboro Mile Traffic Impact Analysis 12 17 2021 SS
Variance Request Documents (submitted 11-8-2021)
- Comment Response 1177 Hillsboro Mile 044800015 2021-11-02
- 86050 MP 14.626 SR A1A_1177 Hillsboro Mile
- 2021.11.08_Related_Hillsboro_Arquitectonica Comments
- 2021.11.08_Related_Hillsboro Beach_RE-SUBMITTAL SET
- 2021.11.05 - 1177 Hillsboro Mile Full Set_JDH DSS
- 2021.11.04 - Hillsboro Mile Traffic Impact Analysis_SS
- 2021.11.04 - Drainage Report_JDH DSS
- PLANNING AND ZONING - 1st Review
- 1174-1185 HM Development Applicaion re Variance Requst (11-10-2021)
- Revised Letter to Mac Serda re Site Plan Approval Application
- Appeal of Hillsboro Property Owne(151272415.11)
- Exhibit B
- Exhibit C
- Exhibit A
Withdraw Proposed Height Ordinance (11-2-2021)
Site Plan Approval Request Documents (submitted 7-28-2021)
- Development Project Appraisal
- 2021 07 28 Hillsboro Mile Preliminary GRS-Assessment-final
- Appendix B 1993 Conservation Area Agreement Broward County-Kennelly
- Development Application Related 2021 07 26
- 2021 07 19 Plat Note Language
- 2021 07 28 - Hillsboro Mile Civil Set DSS
- 2021 07 28 Hillsboro Mile - East Parcel Vegetative Communities Exhibit-Prelim App C 36x24
- Trip Generation Letter 07 27 21
- 2021 07 28 Hillsboro Mile - West Parcel Vegetative Communities Exhibit-Prelim App D 36x24
- Justification Statement relating to Proposed Residential Development of Property(85658476.1)
- Performance Standard Height Bonuses - PRH Hillsboro(83807870.3)
- Written Consent of the Manager and Members of PRH Dezer Hillsboro Mile LLC - signed
- Statement of Compliance with Height Criteria(85769975.1)
- Traffic Impact Analysis 07 27 21 Red
- 2021 07 29 Hillsboro Beach Siteplan Application Landscape Submittal
- 2021 07 29 Hillsboro Mile ARCH FINAL SUBMITTAL SET 36x24
- Development Order - Site Plan Approval 1174-1185 HIllsboro Mile (2-1-2022)
SR A1A MOBILITY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) intends to make improvements to the portion of State Road AIA located in the Town of Hillsboro Beach, Florida. The proposed plans and specifications for the improvements to State Road A1A includes increasing the elevation in specific locations, addressing the width of vehicular traffic lanes, the width and location of bicycle lanes, and the design and construction of a pedestrian sidewalk in a specific location of the Town. The Town Commission of the Town of Hillsboro Beach supports the following specific key elements to the design and specifications currently being developed by FDOT relative to the improvements to be made to that portion of State Road A1A located in Hillsboro Beach, Florida:
- Vehicle lanes to be maintained as presently exists and in any event no less than eleven (11) feet in width.
- Limit bike lanes to 4’.
- Sidewalk beginning at S.E. 10th Street and terminating at Opal Tower (1150 Hillsboro Mile).
- Elevating the southern portion of town to eliminate flooding due to king tides, increased rainfall intensity and incorporating Broward County’s projected sea-level rise into design.
- Maintain 35mph speed limit.
- Additional crosswalks at Imperial and Le Baron/Illuminated crosswalks at all crosswalks in town.
TRAFFIC IMPACT REPORTS
- Aug 8-Aug 12, 2022
- July 25, 2022 - Aug 5, 2022
- July 18, 2022 -July 22, 2022
- July 11, 2022 - July 29, 2022
- July 8, 2022 - July 15, 2022
- 441360-1 SR A1A Final Prints to UAOs (08-30-2021)
- PowerPoint Presentation (06-01-2021)
- FDOT Drainage Manual ( Jan. 2021)
- RES 2020-74 Specific Design for FDOT Re State Road A1A (12-1-2020)
- PowerPoint Presentation (11-10-2020)
- Roadway Plans (8-13-2020)
- SR A1A Project Location Map
Cost/Completion: $6,377,643 / summer 2023
To Receive Town Emails_________________________________________________________________________________________
Sign up for Emergency Alerts via Text Messaging ! Text: HBPD1 to 888777
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
The Town of Hillsboro Beach is committed to Accessibility
The Town of Hillsboro Beach strives to maintain a website that is both accessible to all visitors and compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) put forth by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We recognize that accessibility and usability are not always possible in every area of the website, or for those visitors using assistive technologies and devices. The Town of Hillsboro Beach conducts accessibility reviews of its website and remediates issues uncovered by these audits. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
The Town of Hillsboro Beach has designated an ADA Coordinator to facilitate assistance for disabled persons. If you are not able to access any of the content on the Website, please contact the ADA Coordinator for assistance, modification:
Sherry D. Henderson, CMC Town Clerk ADA Coordinator
Town of Hillsboro Beach 1210 Hillsboro Mile Hillsboro Beach, FL 33062 firstname.lastname@example.org 954-427-4011
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader, etc.) and have difficulty accessing any information, please identify the information or material to which you seek access, specify the webpage or element and provide any other relevant information to help us locate the problem and your contact information so that the Town may provide a solution.
An Update from the Broward County COVID-19 JIC – January 29, 2021
Broward JIC Snapshot #9: New Online Vaccine Preregistration System is Here!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For DOH-Broward, visit FloridaHealth.gov; call 866-779-6121 or eMail COVIDemail@example.com.
For Broward County, visit Broward.org/Coronavirus; or call COVID-19 Hotline at 954-357-9500
This update was prepared by Broward County ESF 14 – Public Information for the purpose of
keeping elected officials, municipal contacts and key stakeholders informed about collaborative activities
in our community to combat COVID-19. Questions, email publicinfo@Broward.org.
- Broward County JIC Snapshot #8 - Update Vaccines -January 25, 2021
- Broward County JIC Snapshot #6 - COVID-19 Status Update - January 15, 2021
- Broward County JIC Snapshot #2 - Five New Vaccination Sites Open This Week - January 4, 2021
- Over 65 COVID press release